Monday, June 1, 2020

Over 3000 Diamonds!!

Hi,

Yes! I got 445 Diamonds this week from various sources. GE was great again. Lots of opportunities for Diamonds, especially in GE4. I also got some from Guild Battlegrounds, which I think I did more this week than ever before.

On Brisgard, I moved up to the Industrial Era, but got a bit stuck on the tech tree because of all the goods it required from the previous era. Yeah, I know I didn't prepare properly. So many goods required for both the Continents map, and the Tech Tree. I'm finally getting all the trades done to enable me to move up the tech tree a bit.

Industrial Tech Tree

So, I didn't get much GE done on Brisgard. Only to level 2 I think. I just couldn't spend the goods this week. Next week, I'll be using Colonial and Industrial goods. This will be better because I'm getting tons of IA goods from Special Buildings, and I've left a couple of buildings in Colonial era for goods in that era too. I'm pumping out Riflemen now for battles, but need to unlock more for the first parts of GE.

On both Cirgard and Noarsil, I got the BPs for Tower of Babel, after putting tons of FPs into other people's to get the BPs. This, along with 1K Medals to get an extra 4x4 square, allowed me to build it on both worlds.

Something bad happened on Sinerania this week. I was doing fine in the Evermore guild. I really liked it, but it isn't a very big guild. Then, late in the week, I was posting some trades to get enough goods to push through the end of GE4. It all went pear-shaped. My trades went un-filled, and I couldn't do the rest of GE4. So, I decided to join a better, more fully-formed guild. I joined the top guild that allowed 'join'. It's called Aftermath. As soon as I had the ability to post trades there, they got snapped up quickly. Oh well.

Thinking about the future, I might level Dunarsund and Sinerania up and have them as Wishing Well farms, or hybrid Wishing Well farms. I'm going to keep Cirgard and Noarsil in the Iron Age, and see if I can get them to complete GE4 any time soon.

Overall - Diamonds3145

Total Wishing Wells: 44
Total Fountains of Youth: 2

Brisgard - Industrial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 5

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4
St Mark's Basilica - level 3
The Arc - level 5
Status of Zeus - level 5

Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights
Wishing Wells: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 3

Tower of Babel - level 2

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 20
Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6
Castel Del Monte - level 5

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 4
Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Temple of Relics - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 6

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 2

Statue of Zeus - level  4
Tower of Babel - level 2

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 12

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4

That's about for this week. Thinking about the next special event, it's the 2020 Soccer Cup. The prize building is X by 4. Where x is at least 5, and is probably more like 8 or so. This is plunderable, and low down in the motivation list. I really might give this a miss (just have the prizes in my inventory) or all worlds, as I really hate Special event prizes that are not single buildings. Next week, we'll move further into Industrial on Brisgard, and hopefully make many more Diamonds!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment