Monday, May 25, 2020

Finished Archeology!!

Hi,

Yes, it's the last full day of the Archeology Special Event, and I've got all my Airships to level 11 on all Worlds. It was a really fun event, and I also got lots of Carousels on my fighting worlds, and Worlds Fair on lots of Worlds too. On Brisgard, I got the Worlds Fair to level 10.

Brisgard after Archeology
What's that gap in the middle of the city, you may ask? Well, I finally decided to Store all the Celtic Forest set. I really didn't like it, even though it gave tons of FPs, goods, and bonuses. It's just so much nicer not having to collect from it, and I'm sure I'm not going to miss it that much. I can always build it again later if I want, when I have more space.

On Brisgard, I advanced on the Continent map, and completed all the Colonial age sectors. Imagine my surprise when I was asked if I wanted to explore new lands. I thought there was just one map for all of Forge of Empires. Now I know there is one map per Age beyond Colonial :) I got the story quests up to date too, getting some Diamonds from them too.

Talking about Diamonds, I'm up to 2700 this week. This is amazing, because I spent 400 this week on 2 Statue of Zeus BPs for my new 2 cities. They are coming along nicely now, having some Carousels too.

Other than that, I got quite a lot of GE done this week, but only completed level 4 on Dunarsund. It will actually be nice when Archeology is over, as I'll be able to concentrate on this again.

Here's one of my of my new cities, Cirgard:

Cirgard
I'm working on getting the Tower of Babel next. I know it's not that great a building, but it will be nice to relieve some of the population pressure (I'm so annoyed I deleted it on Brisgard, I should have deleted the Oracle instead!). Noarsil looks very similar to this. The Airship is such a great building for these Iron Age cities.

I got quite a few Wishing Wells also. Well, one on each World from event quest chain. I think I also have a Fountain of Youth that I haven't placed yet on on one World.

I also added Temple of Relics on Sineraria this week. I was waiting for CDM, but getting the goods is going to be tough, so I plopped a TOR down.

Overall - Diamonds2700

Total Wishing Wells:
44
Total Fountains of Youth: 2

Brisgard - Colonial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 5

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4
St Mark's Basilica - level 3
The Arc - level 4
Status of Zeus - level 5

Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights
Wishing Wells: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 3

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 20

Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6

Castel Del Monte - level 4

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 4

Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Temple of Relics - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 6

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 2


Statue of Zeus - level  2

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 12

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10

Tower of Babel - level 6

Temple of Relics - level 3

That's about for this week. More GE and Diamonds next week. Also, I'm moving to Industrial era on Brisgard next week. It should be fun.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment