Monday, May 4, 2020

My First ARC!!

Hi,

Yes. I was one Blueprint short of an ARC on Brisgard, and didn't have any goods for it. I asked in Guild chat how I would get the goods, and they hooked me up with someone that would take 200 FPS and 1:2 trades to get all the goods. Once I got the goods, I couldn't resist paying 200 Diamonds for the BP I was missing. So, now I have an ARC!!!

My City with an ARC!!

As you can see, that's not the only change this week. I now have a Statue of Zeus too. Why? You may well ask. Here's the answer. Why not? It's got such a small area required that I thought I might as well have it. It may help with conquering sectors (when goods are low) or for fighting parts of daily quests that I just give up on now.

Nearly all my Breweries have been updated to Sailmakers now, and there's one Tobacco Plantation too. Supplies are over 1M now.

I'm also preparing for the Archeology Event that starts tomorrow. As you can see, there's a nice black 7x3 area in this top left of this city. I've made sure I have a similar area in every city too.

As for Diamonds, they went up nicely this week, even after spending 200. I got a couple of hits on Wishing Wells this week, and used a fair bit for extra Negotiating turns too. Most came from GE. Particularly GE level 4. I completed level 4 on 4 Worlds this week.

Something else really fun happened this week. On one of the Dailies on Noarsil, there was a 5% chance of a Wishing Well. Boom! Got it :) So, one new Wishing Well this week. Oh and I got a fountain of Youth from GE on Houndsmoor too. I've found that they are the the same as Wishing Wells, so I need to count them too.

Overall - Diamonds1865

Total Wishing Wells: 35

Total Fountains of Youth: 1

Brisgard - Colonial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 4

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4

St Mark's Basilica - level 2

The Arc - level 2
Status of Zeus - level 2


Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights

Wishing Wells: 0

No Great Buildings

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 17

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 5

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 3

Fountain of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 9
Cathedral of Achen - level 9
Temple of Relics - level 3
Tower of Babel - level 4

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 1


No Great Buildings

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 10

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 9

Tower of Babel - level 4

That's about for this week. Archeology Event tomorrow! I can't wait!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment