Monday, May 11, 2020

Archeology Progress!!

Hi,

Yes. The Archeology event is in full swing, and I'm making great progress on it on all 6 Worlds I play on. I'm now at or around quest 30 on all Worlds, and all the Airships are level 3 - 5. I'm really waiting for a good Daily Special to play the mini-game on many Worlds, but did play it was Wishing Well Shrink Kit on my 2 WW farm Worlds (Dunarsund and Sinerania). They got a couple of them on each world, saving some space. The event itself is fine, and using the 395 Kit is the best way to go, to get the best bang for your Scroll buck.

The Wishing Well total went up one as I bought one from the Antiques Dealer on Dunarsund. The Diamond Total went up without really trying, as I didn't complete GE4 on any world, and only got to GE4 on one World. I'm really concentrating on getting the Archeology rush quests done.

On my 2 latest Worlds, they are now both at the end of Iron Age, and are pumping FPs into lots of Statue of Zeus, so they can get one for themselves. Here's a look at one of them.

Cirgard
Cottages, Butchers, Goat Farms, 4 goods buildings, and some happiness ones too. There's the level 4 Airship too.

Here's something fun I'm doing on Noarsil. I removed all my friends, and then have only been trying to friend people with one certain avatar:

All the same!!
It's working fine. I have about 30 friends now, and I'm only on about page 700 of the listing for the World. I probably hit 1 or 2 with this avatar each 50 players.

Overall - Diamonds2125

Total Wishing Wells: 36

Total Fountains of Youth: 1

Brisgard - Colonial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 4

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4
St Mark's Basilica - level 2

The Arc - level 2
Status of Zeus - level 3

Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights
Wishing Wells: 0

No Great Buildings

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 18

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 3

Fountain of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 9
Temple of Relics - level 4
Tower of Babel - level 5

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 1


No Great Buildings

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 10

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10

Tower of Babel - level 5

That's about for this week. More Archeology next week. I really hope there's a good Daily Special. More Diamonds hopefully too.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment