Monday, April 27, 2020

Two New Worlds!!

Hi,

Yes, I decided that 4 Worlds just weren't enough for me. I want to have more Wishing Wells, and more GE completions etc. etc. I don't know what I'm going to use all the Diamonds for, but I just want more and more each week. So, I started on Cirgard and Noarsil. They were chosen because they're easy to remember names, and Cirgard fits between Brisgard and Dunarsund, and Noarsil fits between Houndsmoor and Sinerania :)

They both made it to the Iron Age now, and they're almost in exactly the same position. They need to get Cottages to improve Population, and then they can get Iron Age Goods buildings and Military ones too. They will probably stop at the end of Iron Age for a while to try to get Statue of Zeus BPs.

On Brisgard, I moved up to the Colonial Age. I was not prepared for the bottleneck in Techs after the first ones, that took tons of goods. I had to stop doing GE and trade for the those goods to progress. No Colonial buildings yet. But, one this, I did get the BPs for St Marks, and built it. Here's the city now:

Brisgard
So, Lighthouse, Temple of Relics, and St Marks now. You can see all the Apartment Houses I built, and all those Breweries for a side quest.

In other news, I actually completed level 4 in GE for the first time on both Houndsmoor and Sinerania. I got a lot of Diamonds from GE. But guess what? No Diamonds from WW this week. This is just bad luck, and I do hope my luck will change soon. but at least GE is working out well.

Oh, and I changed guilds on Dunarsund. The Land Component Guild was a small guild that I was sort of fine with. but there was someone in there with a pretty disgusting sexually explicit name. So I decided to leave to get in a better guild. I'm now in the guild 'Empire'.

Let's see how it's all progressing. BTW. I don't count Oracle of Delphi as a great building worth talking about because everyone gets that.

Overall - Diamonds1640

Total Wishing Wells: 34

Brisgard - Colonial Age


Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 4

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4

St Mark's Basilica - level 1
Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights

Wishing Wells: 0

No Great Buildings

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 17

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 9

Tower of Babel - level 3

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 9
Cathedral of Achen - level 8
Temple of Relics - level 3

Tower of Babel - level 3


Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 0

No Great Buildings

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 10

Statue of Zeus - level 9
Cathedral of Achen - level 9

Tower of Babel - level 3

That's about for this week. Hope to get my new Worlds to the end of Iron Age next week, and get even more GE done now that all my guild changes are complete.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment