Monday, April 20, 2020

Spring Event Complete!!

Hi,

Spring Event is now complete on all 4 worlds I play on. I got the level 8 bridge on all of them. It was really close on one world, needing the 130 from the final quest to get across the pond for the last upgrade. I upgraded to the extra goods and FPs on Brisgard, and the extra attack one on all other 3 worlds.

I deleted all the blacksmiths I needed for the event. They came in very handy. On Dunarsund and Sinerania, I did wait until Wishing Wells were the Daily Special again. This was yesterday. I got 4 or 5 Wishing Wells on both of them!

Brisgard
Here's Brisgard again. You'll see I have a new Statue on Honor there. This was after I said in the guild messages that I wanted to help the guild level, and they suggested I build one. I'm still in Late Middle Ages there, and chilling, putting FPs into other people's ARCs, Observatories, St Marks, and other buildings. I'm maxed out the first techs of Colonial, and will probably move up next week, after the start of GE.

Dunarsund
This is Dunarsund, my WW and fighting city. Look at all the Wishing Wells there! Oh, and I'm building Tower of Babel to cut down on the number of houses I need. In fact, I'm doing that on all of my fighting worlds, and even thinking of placing it in Brisgard again, after deleting it last week :)

My Diamonds went up quite a lot this week. A lot came from GE, and I didn't use that many for extra turns on Negotiation. I got to level 4 of GE on one World, and negotiated it nearly to the end. Lots of Diamonds to be had in level 4.

On Houndsmoor, I did quit the guild I was in, and joined Houndsmoor Collective. It's the biggest guild I could find that I could could just 'Join'. I can't wait to hit GE on it this week.

Overall - Diamonds1360

Total Wishing Wells:
34

Brisgard - Late Middle Ages


Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 4

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: The Land Component
Wishing Wells: 17

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 9

Tower of Babel - level 0

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 8
Cathedral of Achen - level 8

Temple of Relics - level 3

Tower of Babel - level 0

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 10

Statue of Zeus - level 9
Cathedral of Achen - level 8

Tower of Babel - level 0

That's about for this week. Tons of GE next week and hopefully getting lots of Diamonds from the tons of Wishing Wells I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment