Monday, April 13, 2020

Supplies and Coins Solved!!

Hi,

Yep. I'm talking about my city on Brisgard of course. I was really suffering from a lack of coins and supplies. Here's how I solved it. Lots of Estate Houses for 1hr coinage. Also, making sure to aid friends and guildies as well as neighborhood occasionally. For supplies, I now have lots of Cooperages and a couple of Breweries to bring in thousands of supplies every 4 and 8 hours. Also, now that I've finished with the techs in the Late Middle Ages, I'm not spending so many supplies any more.

Humming along nicely
Oh, a couple of things you might notice from the above picture. 1. Where is the Tower of Babel? Well, after watching some videos about why it was bad, I deleted it. 2. Is that the Temple of Relics? Yes indeed it is. I've been waiting for the last BP for a while now, and I got it off an incident. I was ready to pay 200 Diamonds for it if necessary. I've got it to level 3 now, and have now stopped leveling it, and am putting my FPs into pre-loading the Colonial Age techs.

The things holding me bak now are goods from the High Middle Ages. To that end, I built another Herb Merchant so I'd have more to trade.

Diamonds went up nicely this week, even after paying about 50 for some negotiation extra turns. Nearly all the Diamonds came from GE, except for 50 from one Wishing Well. Talking about Wishing Wells, I did get several more this week.

In other Worlds, I kept on doing GE and Spring Event. Dunarsund and Sinerania are the two for Wishing Wells, and are waiting for it to be the Daily Special again. Houndsmoor is my pure fighting one, doing the event each day. There's an issue on Houndsmoor though. The guild doesn't unlock GE level 3. I might just have to change guild soon. Maybe at the end of the Spring Event. Oh, I got the Temple of Relics on Houndsmoor too :)

Overall - Diamonds: 1025

Total Wishing Wells: 23

Brisgard - Late Middle Ages

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 4

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 5
Temple of Relics - level 3

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: The Land Component
Wishing Wells: 11

Statue of Zeus - level 9
Cathedral of Achen - level 8

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Forge Friends
Wishing Wells: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 7
Cathedral of Achen - level 7

Temple of Relics - level 3
Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 5

Statue of Zeus - level 8
Cathedral of Achen - level 8
That's about for this week. Finishing the event next week, and maybe will get to Colonial Age too.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment