Monday, April 6, 2020

Rushing the Spring Event!!

Hi,

Yes, the Spring Event is here, and I'm rushing my way through it on the four Worlds I play on. I've actually finished all the Rush quests on Houndsmoor, and am caught up on the Daily ones too. On the other Fighting Worlds, I've finished the Rush quests and am almost caught up. On Brisgard, I
'm behind a bit, and on the last Rush quest right now. So, I'll be caught up in a few days. Why the difference? Well, on Brisgard, I'm in Late Middle Ages, so the quests are all more difficult than my EMA cities. For example, complete 20 productions, instead of 12 productions.

Here's my city on Brisgard now. I re-constructed it with the re-construction tool, and now have residential across the top, and all the roads go down where I have the goods buildings, special buildings and production buildings. I have the GBs right next to the Town Hall.

My Town on Brisgard
Ahh, when you look at my Diamonds total, you'll be wondering why it's gone down. Well, I actually bought an expansion space with Diamonds on two different Worlds. These were for the Humani Bridge special building from the Spring Event. If I'd thought about it, I probably could have deleted some Residential buildings and re-organized the towns a bit, and then I would have had room. I'll do this when, and if, I ever get the Castel Del Monte on any of them. I got quite a few Diamonds back from GE, WW, and Story Quests. I'm seriously thinking about moving up in the Tech Tree on Houndsmoor soon too, leaving Dunarsund and Sinerania for EMA Wishing Well Cities with Fighting for GE.

Oh, from the Spring Event, when the Daily Special was a Wishing Well, I got a couple of them on Dunarsund. There wasn't really time to save up and do tons of the event with the special active. I hope that Wishing Wells will be the special again. I've got over 2K Lanterns saved up on both my WW Worlds.

On Brisgard, I'm still getting limited by Supplies, and now coins are starting to be a problem too. Coins have gone down from about 600K down to about 350K. I think this is a temporary problem during the Spring event, but I'll keep an eye on it. For the Supplies issue, I now have 3 farms, have built a couple of Cooperages and have just unlocked, and am just building (see picture), a couple of Breweries. While I didn't have enough supplies for Techs for a while, I put FPs into the Tower of Babel and got it to level 5.

Overall - Diamonds855

Total Wishing Wells: 20

Brisgard - Late Middle Ages

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 3

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 5

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: The Land Component
Wishing Wells: 10

Statue of Zeus - level 8
Cathedral of Achen - level 8

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Forge Friends
Wishing Wells: 2

Statue of Zeus - level 7
Cathedral of Achen - level 6

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 5

Statue of Zeus - level 8
Cathedral of Achen - level 7

That's about for this week. More Spring Event next week, GEs, and hopefully Diamonds going up, not down.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment