Monday, June 15, 2020

Loving FP Swap Threads!!

Hi,

Well, I think I'm pretty much done contributing to my own Great Buildings. The Guild FP Swap Threads are where it's at for me now. OK, you don't get an immediate boost to your GB, but it comes eventually. Also, there's a chance to place in the top 5 of their Great Building, and get some more FPs, Medals, and/or BPs. They are great. Say I have 12 FPs. I put 10 into a 10 FP Swap Thread, and then put 2 into my GB. It works very nicely. I've also bought a lot of FPs with gold, to round to 10 or something when I have almost the number required. I'm doing this on all worlds now. I'm not spending stored FPs yet, just FPs as I get them.

I've pretty much taken a week off from trying to do any serious GE this week, so my Diamond production was way down. But I also avoided spending any on negotiations, except for about 20 on negotiations for Dailies this week. I only got to GE2 and GE3 this week, and didn't make any Diamonds at all. The sweet spot is completing GE3 and GE4.

Here's a look at Brisgard now, which a lot of re-organization. Lots more Industrial age stuff, although I haven't hit the end of Industrial yet. Soon though.

Brisgard, re-organized

There was a supply issue again, with so many being required for so many techs. That's pretty much under control now, as I've switched to leveling buildings for a while.

On all my other Worlds, I've just continued to do the daily, do some GE fighting, do some GBG fighting etc. and get their goods ready for a real push at GE next week. In fact, that's probably what I'll do from now on. One week of lots of GE, and the next week just fighting.

I don't think there are any new GBs this week. I can build ToR on Dunarsund, but don't have room for it. I'm really thinking of moving to the next era to get some more expansion space there.

Overall - Diamonds3810

Total Wishing Wells: 44
Total Fountains of Youth: 4

Brisgard - Industrial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 5

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4
St Mark's Basilica - level 4
The Arc - level 5
Status of Zeus - level 5

Cathedral of Achen - level 3
Tower of Babel - level 4

Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights
Wishing Wells: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 5

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 20
Fountains of Youth: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 7
Castel Del Monte - level 6

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 4
Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Temple of Relics - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 7
Castel Del Monte - level 5

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 2

Statue of Zeus - level  5
Tower of Babel - level 5

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 12

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 5
Castel Del Monte - level 5

That's about for this week. Let's hope the Soccer Event comes soon. It's been too long without an event already :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment