Monday, June 8, 2020

More Great Buildings!!

Hi,

Another week gone and some more Great Buildings to talk about. On Brisgard, I am moving slowly from a pure negotiator to a fighter. To that end, I added Cath of Achen to go with the Statue of Zeus. It's coming along nicely, but they have taken a back seat to moving through the tech tree. Here's a look again at my town on Brisgard:

Brisgard
The other thing I've been doing on Brisgard is converting buildings over to the Industrial era ones. I've built some Residential and Production and now have Rifleman and Jaeger camps. The boosts from SoZ and CoA are not enough to do much of GE, and with goods needed for Techs and the Continent map, I didn't get far into GE3 this week. Oh I got ToB again too. I was so stupid for deleting it a couple of months ago.

However, on the 3 fighting worlds, I made good progress and got to GE4 on all of them, not completing it, but getting far enough to get the most out of it for Diamonds. Diamonds went up to 3610 this week. That's 455 this week. I didn't spend any other than the 10 at a time on Negotiations. I'm really thinking of spending on extra Rogue slots on all my worlds, and maybe some expansions when the Soccer Cup event goes live. In particular, I'm prevented from building Tower of Relics on Dunarsund.

On my other two EMA fighting worlds, I got the BPs for Castel Del Monte. I traded for goods, and got them constructed. So they both have room for both CDM and ToR. But Dunarsund is my main Wishing Well world, and so there's not enough room.

Talking of Wishing Wells, I think I added a couple this week, and probably one more Fountain of Youth. I'll see, when I add them all up. Actually, no more Wishing Wells, but 2 more Fountains.

My two Iron Age cities are doing OK, and getting their SoZ and ToB higher. They only got to GE2 this week. It seems that the issues staying in Iron Age are: 1. No Antiques Dealer. 2. Lack of space. We'll see how pressing these issues become over time.

Overall - Diamonds3610

Total Wishing Wells: 44
Total Fountains of Youth:
4

Brisgard - Industrial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 5

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 4
St Mark's Basilica - level 4
The Arc - level 5
Status of Zeus - level 5

Cathedral of Achen - level 3
Tower of Babel - level 2

Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights
Wishing Wells: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 4
Tower of Babel - level 4

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 20
Fountains of Youth: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6
Castel Del Monte - level 6

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 4
Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Temple of Relics - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 6
Castel Del Monte - level 4

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 2

Statue of Zeus - level  5
Tower of Babel - level 4

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 12

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 5
Castel Del Monte - level 4

That's about for this week. Next week will be pretty much the same as this, leveling Great Buildings, getting Diamonds, but I might actually spend some next week. I'm really thinking of moving up Eras on Dunarsund, to get more space, but am planning to do it after the next special event.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment