Monday, July 13, 2020

Soccer Event Disappointment!!

Hi,

Yes, pretty disappointed in it, but playing it on all Worlds anyway, and pretty much enjoying the building reward from it. So, what's the disappointment?

Well, I played every day, checking incidents all the time, getting all quests done, and still didn't make it to the upgrade after Wishing Well Shrink Kit on any world. That means that without getting to Silver League, the buildings will be level 6 and level 5. Any world in Silver League (top 10% of all on that world), will get 6/6. I really don't know why Inno could not have made it slightly easier in training and got us all to that last upgrade, and only required Bronze League for 6/6. Oh well.

Another disappointment is the amount of RNG in the event. RNG in getting player cards, tournament results and all the other stuff. I don't really mind the randomness of getting the daily specials on either the training or tournament. I got a good helping of tracks on most worlds.

So, I'm sort of happy that the event is almost over. I really wish they'd scrap the whole tournament side of it. The randomness of that, and the player cards, was awful.

Brisgard

Here's my main world that I play on. Brisgard. Where I'm in Industrial Age, and planning to stay there for quite a time. The fighting buildings are coming along well. I think I'll be able to at least finish GE2 fighting soon. I'm getting used to the Industrial Age units too. The Howitzer is a beast, and a combo of them and Lancers is what I use most. I might get rid of my Rifleman building and build another Lancer one soon. I still have too many goods buildings too. I can probably do without ones from the first few ages now. Oh, I have all BPs and goods for Castel Del Monte, and will build that soon, once I have room for it.

On all worlds, the soccer event has been the main focus, and they've all finished the quest chain, but quite a lot of GE was done this week too. That's mostly how my Diamonds went up so much this week. I'm up to 3715 now!!

I'm thinking of getting Dunarsund to the next age tomorrow. That reminds me. I should start putting FPs into the first techs of High Middle Ages :)

Overall - Diamonds3715

Total Wishing Wells: 49
Total Fountains of Youth: 4

Brisgard - Industrial Age

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 7

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 6
Temple of Relics - level 5
St Mark's Basilica - level 4
The Arc - level 8
Status of Zeus - level 7
Cathedral of Achen - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 5

Cirgard - Iron Age

Guild: Harley's Knights
Wishing Wells: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 8
Tower of Babel - level 8
Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 3

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Empire
Wishing Wells: 20
Fountains of Youth: 3

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 10
Castel Del Monte - level 10

East-Nagach - Iron Age

Guild: Order of the Thistle
Wishing Wells: 1
Fountains of Youth: 0

Statue of Zeus - level 4

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Houndsmoor Collective
Wishing Wells: 4
Fountains of Youth: 1

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Temple of Relics - level 6
Tower of Babel - level 9
Castel Del Monte - level 9

Noarsil - Iron Age

Guild: The King's Alliance
Wishing Wells: 3

Statue of Zeus - level  8
Tower of Babel - level 7
Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 4

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 12

Statue of Zeus - level 10
Cathedral of Achen - level 10
Tower of Babel - level 9
Temple of Relics - level 5
Castel Del Monte - level 9

That's about for this week. I'm looking forward to moving Dunarsund into High Middle Ages next week, and making more Diamonds!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment