Monday, March 23, 2020

A Couple of Months in!!

Hi,

Yes, I'm a couple of months into playing Forge of Empires. I'm currently playing on 5 Worlds. One World to advance completely. 3 to stay in EMA and farm GE and collect from Wishing Wells. One new one to stay in IA and farm GE and collect from Wishing Wells.

Here's my city on my world I'm advancing in. Currently in the High Middle ages. On this world, I'm negotiating everything, after having watched FOEHints Power Start on Youtube.

My city on Brisgard
As you see there, I have Tower Of Babel and Lighthouse of Alexandria on this world. Great for getting goods used for negotiating in GE and elsewhere. On Brisgard, I've also plowed lots of forge points into the first Techs in Late Middle Ages. I plan to get to LMA after I start doing GE again tomorrow.

My 3 EMA cities all have Statue of Zeus and Cathedral of Achen. My IA city only just finished getting to the end of IA and is working on getting blueprints for Statue of Zeus.

On all 4 Worlds except my IA one, I participated in the Football event, and the St Patricks Day event. So they all have the Olympic Treasury, and the Celtic Forest set. I'm really looking forward to the Spring event so I can do it on all of them. Diamond collection is going quite well. I think I have about 20 Wishing Wells all together, and get the occasional 50 diamonds from them. Also, GE gives me some every now and then. The only time I use them at the moment is for the last BP for a building, or for one more turn on some really important negotiation.

The funny thing is, it's much easier Negotiating on GE rather than fighting. I usually complete level 3 each week on my Negotiating World, but only complete level 2 on my Fighting Worlds. This will probably change though, as all my Statue of Zeus and Cath of Achen get to higher levels. Oh BTW: I only do Auto Battle. I just don't have time to be battling manually all the time. I just try to choose the right mix of units and then hit Auto.

I try to do the daily each day, and do three 4-hour productions and one 8-hour per day. I don't really like the Cultural Settlements, but just do them for the rewards.

Here's some information about all the Worlds I play on:

Overall - Diamonds: 915

Brisgard - High Middle Ages

Guild: Mystic Fire
Wishing Wells: 3

Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 5
Tower of Babel - level 4

Dunarsund - Early Middle Ages

Guild: The Land Component
Wishing Wells: 8

Statue of Zeus - level 7
Cathedral of Achen - level 6
Lighthouse of Alexandria - level 2

East-Nagach - Iron Age

Guild: Jackwagons
Wishing Wells: 2

Houndsmoor - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Forge Friends
Wishing Wells: 2

Statue of Zeus - level 5
Cathedral of Achen - level 5

Sinerania - Early Middle Ages

Guild: Evermore
Wishing Wells: 5

Statue of Zeus - level 6
Cathedral of Achen - level 5

That's about it. I will update this blog once per week on a Monday. I hope to get more Diamonds next week, move to Late Middle Ages on Brisgard, and do as much GE as possible.

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment